Tuesday, June 23, 2009

First Watch part 1

Well dudes and dudettes, I finally got that extra free time I so wanted and needed and completed a new reading of a Tech File. This week I'm proud to give you my own story. That's right I am reading from my own personal file. This weeks episode is called First Watch part 1. I had to split up the whole story into parts so this week you'll be getting part 1 and in the following weeks you'll receive the additional parts for the complete story. Hope you like totally enjoy this episode and if you do please leave comments on the blog or on ITunes.
Hurdy gur,
Freakopedia

2 comments:

  1. Good listen. Like to see how you get out of that hot water.

    I may have to stop on over that way. I have a file I need to get looked at and I'm getting the run around from all my contacts and friends. I'm running out of favors to cash.

    -Ted-

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to your status report. ;-)

    ReplyDelete