Monday, June 15, 2009

Beating Mainframe To The Punch

Ok here's the deal. I spent the weekend doing Tactical Simulations. Basically, I'm when I'm all out of excuses to dodge Mainframe's training I want to have the edge. No I'm not always about playing fair. Heck, I'm a hacker!!! If I want to beat the game i hack it find all the cheat codes and then play away.

Well there's not always a cheat to Tactical training , so I'm busting my hump training with an incredible group of people out at the Desert Fox Airsoft Fields.

Here's a couple of videos of the field.








Well I came home from this weekend more tired and physically hurt than prior times. So I ended up sleeping away the time I usually record the podcast. So Once again this weeks is delayed. I will get one out there for everyone, so don't think I'm totally slacking.

On another note R.I.P. Audiophile. This past weekend TS members tried to deal with a nasty bit of a challenge by the demon possessed Defrag calling it's self Fragment. Fragment posed a challenge and this time folks we didn't meet up to the challenge. It's sad but due to our mistake Fragment took Audiophile away from us. Audiophile you will be missed.

In all serious note people thanks to Alee, Krystle and even Trevor for putting together this sweet story line. It was lots of fun trying to out figure things that were totally out of our control. Great job everyone who joined along with the story line and made it fun.

I'll post more when I post the newest podcast later this week.

Hurdy gur,
Freakopedia

1 comment:

  1. To rest assured, it's only the chat-verse Audiophile, not the fiction-verse or even possible audioverse (Who knows, right?). Thank you for the compliment on the challenge!

    ~Fragment & Krystle Eve

    ReplyDelete